We are looking for passionate Sustenance engineers willing to be a part of the core Stayflexi development team. A big opportunity for freshers and candidates with 1 year working experience to become subject matter experts of a hyper-growth Y-Combinator backed startup. You will be expected to understand the architectural and database designs quickly and be involved in the maintenance and stability of codebase. You will be coordinating with the product and technology teams from various verticals. Building and maintaining a product is a highly collaborative effort, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- One to two years of experience working with Java. Freshers from top tier colleges, willing to relocate to Bangalore are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Define and track bugs for development and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledge
- Strong understanding of design/architectural patterns and core web technology.
- Nice to have - Spring Boot development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field from well reputed engineering institutions
- Enthusiasm to work for startups and volunteering to take on challenging problems
Nice to have
- Experience with travel tech stack (PMS, channel manager, booking engine etc)
Stayflexi is a Modern Operating System for Hotels and Vacation Rentals backed by Y Combinator. We offer an end to end fully automated Management and Sales engine. We are enabling hotel/vacation rental supplies (rooms and amenities) to be managed, distributed and sold on a flexible basis, under single platform. We are live across 650 properties and seeing exciting traction post pandemic. Great perks joining our team now than later. Prop tech space is big.