Mind is a small consulting company specializing in open source software for embedded systems.
Work with our customers for designing, implementing and debugging software for embedded systems. We are looking for both Junior and Senior profiles.
Projects typically include some of the following:
- Porting Linux to new platforms based on typical embedded processors (ARM, MIPS, x86, etc…).
- Configuring networking protocol stacks, optimizing data throughput, securing access, etc…
- Setting-up multimedia frameworks, optimizing audio/video performance, etc…
- Debugging complex real-time issues, Implementing remote upgrade mechanisms, etc…
- Making system level architecture studies (SW architecture definition, choice of OS, HW/SW trade-offs, etc...).
Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer, INNOPHASESweden
Software Engineers & Leaders, Cisco MerakiUS/CANADA/UK/INDIA/AUSTRALIA
Software Engineers & Managers, Cisco Meraki
Chief of Staff, ParagonFull Time Employment
Product Design Director, DifferentialFull Time Employment