Snappr's enterprise photography partnerships are growing like crazy, and we need a go-getter to help scale our SDR team to the next level. You'll get a chance to build Snappr’s SDR team from the ground up and have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact while the company is still in its fast growth stage.
You will get to work with some of the world's leading marketplace, event, real estate companies such as DoorDash, Groupon, Eventbrite and many others.
Roles and responsibilities
- Run the day-to-day activities of managing and building out Snappr’s SDR function and maintain recurring processes such as developing strategy, leading sales team meetings, and reporting.
- Role will carry individual target as well as team target
- Manage the performance of individual SDR team members to make sure they are reaching and exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Develop effective sales strategies for the SDR team and set goals that the team will execute on.
- Develop a training curriculum that will improve the SDR team’s performance over time and help train new SDR team members.
- Coach individual SDR team members to help them improve their sales performance.
- Research, learn, and test new tools and train your SDR team on how to use these new tools.
- Be a “player-coach” and run your own experiments with your own prospects and leads and be able to teach your learnings to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with the Account Executive department to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities, and reviewing the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop strategies that will increase Snappr’s awareness and support the SDR team’s outbound sale efforts.
- Be able to effectively communicate the SDR team’s performance and results with individuals at all levels in the organization.
What you will need
- Experience managing a SDR team or managing a team with a similar sales function.
- A track record of consistently exceeding quotas.
- 3 years experience working in B2B sales targeting Mid-Market and/or Enterprise sized companies.
- Experience in SDR performance tracking and reporting.
- Deep experience in sales automation tooling and teaching new tools to others.