IPinfo is a leading provider of IP address data. Our API handles almost 100 billion requests a month, and we also license our data for use in many products and services you might have used. We started as a side project back in 2013, offering a free geolocation API, and we've since bootstrapped ourselves to a profitable business with a global team of 20, and grown our data offerings to include geolocation, IP to company, carrier detection, and VPN detection. Our customers include T-Mobile, Nike, DataDog, DemandBase, Clearbit and many more.
We're looking for exceptional and ambitious people to join our team - we've got various roles we're looking to hire for:
- Senior Software Engineer - generalist engineer to help improve our data pipelines, ship new APIs and data sets, work on our SDKs and product integrations and more (ideally strong golang, bash, sql and node.js experience) https://ipinfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21&source=hn
- Senior Engineer / lead - Data Team - help build and maintain our data pipelines, including IP geolocation, VPN detection, build out new data sets and insights etc. Help roadmap and plan the data team activities. https://ipinfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21&source=aWQ9M...
- Account Executive - We're growing our 2 person sales team, and are looking for an account executive with a technical background.
- Operations Lead - first operations hire, help us build and improve processes, scale and grow the company and business - apply via https://ipinfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25&source=hn
- Developer Relations - first dev rel hire. Help promote IPinfo in various developer communities, give talks and create tutorials and documentation (no role up yet - email [email protected]’m)
- DevOps / infra eng - our second infra hire. Should be familiar with google cloud, k8s, big query, airflow etc. help keep our api up and efficiently handling our volume. (No role up yet - email [email protected])
- Product Manager - first PM hire. Taking over main product responsibilities from me and working closely with me. Ideally familiar with DaaS or previous SaaS experience. (No role up - email [email protected])
Any questions about the roles or IPinfo feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]