The Designer is responsible for the creation of logos, launch kits, style guides, property exploratory, packaging concepts, pitch decks, for use across the Consumer Product business, as well as a variety of marketing assignments, and presentations. This includes the graphic trending process, graphic creation (executed internally or working with outside vendors), and product inspiration boards.
· Research global and domestic competitive markets to identify new and upcoming design and fashion trends and stay up-to-date on technologies within each.
· Actively and consistently survey fashion and graphic design trends to maintain a fresh and current aesthetic.
· Previous experience working in Licensing/Branding, Fashion, or Consumer Products or other related Design field
· Fluency in Adobe suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Strong sense of color, composition, and typography
· Problem-solver and blue-sky thinker
· Realistic retouching and compositing skills are a plus
· Self-motivated and deadline-oriented
· Solid interpersonal, communication, listening and organizational skills
· Adaptable, positive, curious and collaborative
Graphic Designer, Observer Media LLCFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, StreamilyFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, IMGEFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, Underdog Games
Content Manager/Graphic Designer, BRUNA The LabelFull Time Employment