About Blank Canvas
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, Blank Canvas is a full-service printing and promotional products agency with an emphasis on product development and design. We create first impressions. Many times, a brand’s collateral will be seen by their prospective clients long before they have a chance to meet them. We want to make sure that their brand greets them with a smile.
Blank Canvas is currently looking for our next Graphic Designer! We’re searching for a candidate who is:
- Proficient in Illustrator to create high quality designs for a wide range of products including print and promotional products
- Proficient in Photoshop to create a realistic representation of products for client approval
- Proficient in InDesign to edit or create a variety of print collateral
- Proficient in PowerPoint to pull together presentations
- Illustrative Skills to create artwork for apparel, accessories, lifestyle products, and home goods
- Create illustrations, patterns, and other lock-ups for multiple clients based on their brand standards to be applied across promotional items and other merchandise.
- Manage creative assets for multiple clients.
- Assist in the brainstorming and merchandising of company stores.
- Create client presentations/pitch decks for seasonal assortments.
- Experienced in setting files up for print and working with project managers to complete the desired final product.
- Maintain Company Brand standards graphics designed - all while keeping production at a level that keeps all departments on schedule.
- Define success by producing high quality graphics that align with the pace and profitability of the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design print materials and promotional items.
- Ability to learn and help maintain online store projects with a third party company.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop new marketing strategies
- Maintain brand consistency
- Additional duties as required
- Our perfect candidate will have:
- An online portfolio demonstrating your typography, design, and/or illustration skills
- BFA or higher in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to create concepts for a wide range of styles and within brand guidelines
- Team collaborator with the ability to self-manage and self-start
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to set realistic goals/timelines
- Pre-press / print production knowledge is a plus
- A positive attitude and work ethic
- Fun and flexible corporate workspace in a great location with an amazing and collaborative team.
- Ability to work from home one day a week.
- Will work in Mac-based environment
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Matching
- Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays