bipi is a free, easy-to-use POS app for cornerstores ("warung") in Indonesia. We help merchants track sales, and run in-store campaigns to promote FMCG products. We are growing fast and are looking to hire a strong leader that can execute and scale up our team and operations.
How can you contribute?
- Develop and oversee end-to-end operational processes of merchant acquisition and engagement
- Implement data-driven approaches in solving key operational challenges
- Hire and lead internal support teams (e.g., verification, fraud detection, customer service)
- Apply continuous process improvement frameworks to drive efficiency in day-to-day operations
- Develop and implement issue and bug escalation processes to support product development cycles
- Contribute towards strategic direction of the company
What are we looking for?
- Based in Indonesia
- Strong leader and manager of teams, with clear and effective communication
- Experience in developing and implementing operational processes for consumer / mass market digital tools
- Excellent organisational skills, structured problem solving, strong understanding of data to drive decision making
- Perform in high paced dynamic environments, such as technology start-ups or top-tier management consulting firms
- Passionate about digitisation of warungs