We are looking for Technical/Legal Writer to work remotely.
Salary is negotiable.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing, editing and revising legal letters and documents and respond to client requests via writing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and draft legal letters and documents
- Conduct legal and project-related research
- Handle letter and document revisions
- Perform other duties as assigned by your team leader or attorneys
- Possess outstanding client service skills
Qualifications for candidates:
- Must possess at least Bachelor‘s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Creative Writing/Law/Communication/Politics/Social Science/Liberal Art
- Strong familiarization of American English writing style in a formal setting
- Bachelor's degree (A degree in a writing-related program is a plus)
- Excellent writing/editing skills (professional writing or editing experience is a plus)
- Ability to understand the research in various fields
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details, outstanding client service skills and strong computer skills
- At least a year of editing or writing experience in the related field is preferred
For applying, please send your CV to [email protected]
Suitable candidate will receive an invitation from email to do preliminary assessment