🚀 About SafetyWing
SafetyWing is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
Our team is about 100 strong. We are growing fast, and are looking to scale up the team significantly over the next year. Last month the average score when the whole team was asked “how likely are you to recommend SafetyWing as a good place to work on a scale from 1-10”, was 9.1. We want you to help maintain and even improve that as we grow.
👩💻 About this Role
The Remote Health
sales team at SafetyWing is the fastest growing team in a hyper-growth organization— we are 22 people today and are growing to over 40 by the end of 2022. We are looking for a talented Sales Operations professional to help accelerate our growth through building tighter processes, creating efficiencies between our sales stack, and developing training for our fast-growing team. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, amorphous environment, but is also obsessed with making systems “hum” and with bringing order to chaos wherever possible.
🌩 What you’ll Do
- Build and lead a high-performing Sales Operations team focused on driving revenue and increasing close rates amongst sellers.
- Identify key areas for improvement across sales org and implement training and process changes with measurable results.
- Alongside the VP of Sales, develop a Sales Playbook and maintain a well-defined, efficient sales process. Develop distinct sales processes for newly formed SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise teams.
- Own sales onboarding for Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, and Sales Leaders.
- Develop an ongoing insurance knowledge certification system for all sellers and build a competitor matrix to help us sell against competition.
- Create efficiencies between sales stack (Close.io, Drift, Gong, AmpleMarket, zapier, Slack, GSuite) and document our full system.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand product positioning and messaging for upcoming releases, and train the sales team to prepare for product launches.
- Alongside VP of Sales, identify key growth areas for current channels and strategize where budget should be directed to drive growth.
- Previous experience in sales enablement leadership role
- Experience in working for a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven track record of scoping and scaling sales enablement programs with proven results
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Think for themselves instead of copying others
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary and commission
- Health insurance, laptop
- Regular team gatherings around the world (previous gatherings were in Tulum, Slovenia and Norway. Next up: Bali🏄♀️)
- Minimum 20 days vacation days per year, flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!