Sumeria Labs is founded by a team of MIT, Harvard, and Cornell alum. We are building the Web3 financial protocols for the Metaverse.
Founders of Sumeria have been deeply involved in the development of NFT and Defi. We are building a Defi platform that blends the two into one. We are seeking an experienced community and marketing director to manage our social media exposure and relationship with different stakeholders.
To be considered, you will need to be enthusiastic, fun, hardcore, and highly motivated. We are a team, not a family. We want kind and encouraging people who show up every day playing to win and striving to be the best of the best. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable. If that’s you, please submit your application.
- Lead, strategize, implement and optimize social media marketing and community engagement.
- Create and manage a social media calendar with a large focus on Telegram, Discord, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Build and maintain a brand community by proactively engaging with audiences across platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop omnichannel content that nurtures leads, increases engagement, and ultimately drives channel and user growth.
- Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, culturally relevant moments, and emerging conversations to push our social media efforts forward and stay top of mind.
- Manage data analysis, reporting, and third-party tools associated with our social channels.
- At least three years of experience managing social media platforms and content creation for crypto startups (must have an existing connection with blue-chip NFT project teams).
- Create and manage relationships with developers, creators, DAOs, and eco-partners
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Facebook, Discord (a must), Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Preferred with existing followers >50k.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture.
- Experienced in KOL and influencers strategy development and the “degen” crypto culture.
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: Google suite, Word, Outlook, Slack, Discord, Telegram, Notion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Mandarin optional).
- Competitive compensation (US$100,000-US$150,000 annually) plus incentives package (equity/token).
- We offer a unique opportunity to build an international project with an international team to create impacts and influence how the financial system should be operated in the Metaverse.