Who We Are
Subspace Network is building a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain which allows developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and planning to launch its Network later this year. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our technical whitepaper.
We are seeking a Senior Frontend Developer who has a keen product sense and a passion for building Web3 and DeFi applications such as wallets, block explorers, network dashboards, and staking interfaces.
In this role you will:
- Design a series of user-facing apps, including a network explorer, web wallet, desktop farmer, developer console, and staking interface.
- Conduct formal marketing experiments to collect and analyze valuable user feedback and validate key market assumptions for each new app.
- Iterate on and extend these apps to our community on a regular release schedule, while maintaining and supporting existing apps.
- Previously served as a lead developer for a cryptocurrency wallet, block explorer, desktop application, or node dashboard.
- Experience working with Polkadot JS or Web3/Ether.js.
- Experience building decentralized web applications using Vue and React.
- Passionate about UX, and familiar with the UX challenges of crypto.
- Experience designing user interfaces in Figma or similar tools.
- Experience building MVPs and marketing experiments to gauge feedback.
- Experience with Tauri desktop framework and Quasar UI framework.
- Experience building, extending or integrating chrome wallet extensions like the Polkadot.js extension or Metamask.
- Knowledge of smart contract development, or a theoretical background understanding of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
- Familiarity with the Rust language, or desire to learn it.
What We Offer:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with a talented team of globally distributed individuals.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and play a critical role in building the world’s most scalable blockchain.
- Company-sponsored team offsites in various locations around the world.