At Athelas we're bringing simple, life-changing health care products to people around the globe.
The future of healthcare is at the home - we are a team of technologists building the next generation of medical products at the intersection of hardware and software. We won’t stop until we’ve brought the world class tools of a hospital to your home.
We develop hardware & software and diagnostics to improve the lives of chronic care patients (cancer, hypertension, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder).
In the US, 80% of healthcare spend occurs in 20% of patients. We aim to drastically reduce this cost through modern software, hardware, and preventative care services. Its core device (FDA Class 2 cleared) uses machine-learning trained on cell classification to allow chronic patients to monitor their white blood count at home. Its core software product is a platform to help doctors monitor vitals, trends, etc. of such patients, so that physicians and patients can stay aligned without direct interaction.
We've raised $132 million at a $1.5 billion valuation from top tier investors such as General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and Initialized.
Hybrid workplace in Mountain View, CA.
###What You'll Do
- Lead and manage Athelas's growing customer success team
- Own all metrics relating to site NPS, retention, and overall experience
- Build end to end flow for site experience, working with our product, billing, and deployment teams to make sure we provide best in class service
- Serve as the owner for a portfolio of high value accounts, responsible for meeting key performance metrics
- Serve as a product expert, walking sites through everything from patient selection, product features, to billing and reimbursements
- Develop strategies to increase account value while ensuring the highest possible retention metrics in the industry
- Collect industry knowledge and feedback from our customers to help guide product improvements and future product innovations
###What You Have
- At least four years of account management, sales, or customer success experience (healthcare experience not required)
- At least two years of experience leading and managing a team
- Capable of building a best-in-class customer success process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with metrics and reporting
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple accounts with a close attention to detail
- Willingness to hustle and perform duties outside of your conventional role
###Why You’ll Like Working with Athelas
- Rockstar Team: Join a team with an incredible record - we are the smallest, fastest company in history to receive FDA hematology clearance. We are also the largest Remote Patient Monitoring company in the US
- Technology Focus: Revolutionizing how technology can be used in the healthcare industry
- Strong Backing: $132M Series B raised from the likes of Sequoia, General Catalyst, Tribe, Y Combinator
- Mission Driven: We are changing the way healthcare is provided, bringing it directly to the people who need it with technology-enabled solutions
- Incredible Growth: 10x patient growth in 2021 and we're just getting started