Note: This is a fully remote position, with preference for the EU timezones.
About Kosen Labs
We are a team of ex-Google DeepMind AI researchers and engineers with extensive experience in designing and implementing cutting edge solutions to machine learning and numerical optimisation problems.
The mission of Kosen Labs is to bring the benefits of AI & advanced optimization to the DeFi space and beyond, all while keeping entry barriers low for the end user and allowing everyone to partake in the new decentralised economy.
We are funded by top-tier Silicon Valley and crypto-native VCs, such as Andreessen Horowitz and Framework Ventures.
We are looking for a crypto degen Product Lead (or soon to be crypto degen, if you are from Google or similar….it’s OK) - to execute on our vision to bring advanced AI technology to the web3 space. We are on a constant look out on native web3 problems and areas where machine learning and optimisation will make a difference. We need a Product Lead Ninja who finds those opportunities, envisions these AI driven protocols & products, and drives their execution end to end together with our tech and leadership teams.
- Conduct product and market research to discover new trends and opportunities for applications of machine learning in web3.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Translating leadership team’s strategic direction into current product features.
- Mapping and developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Agile sprints:
- Planning sprint releases and coordinating feature development for each sprint.
- Setting sprint goals and following progress and addressing production issues during sprints and planning releases and upgrades.
- Evaluating product progress at the conclusion of each sprint.
- Interfacing with relevant cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the product.
- Monitor product performance data and adjust strategies and product directions timely
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, with knowledge of developing a product through its full lifecycle, including agile development practices.
- Led implementation of projects, including providing project management, creation, maintenance, and tracking deliverables/timelines
- Experience with web3 and crypto or at least a very strong desire to jump into the space and learn.
- Solid product research skills and a desire for coming up with cool innovative ideas.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and practices e.g. JIRA.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, and experience with working in a globally distributed team.
- Ability to find a balance between quality and execution speed, and between long term and short team goals.
- Experience with ML and/or ML product management.
- Experience with major DeFi protocols.
- Competitive salary;
- Equity and token allocation;
- Remote-first, flexible, and fun working environment;
- Unlimited time off;
- Occasional paid travel costs to conferences and team off-sites.