Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com
Our exceptional internal teams are the special sauce that makes Curri the way the world deliveries construction and industrial supplies. As a Manager, Customer Success, you will manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Associates who are the face of Curri to our customers. The success of the team relies on your direction and coaching. This starts with putting the people on your team first, so they are empowered to put customers first.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Enterprise, Technology, and the other Curri teams
- Develop and share best practices with your team to continually improve their quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Meet regularly with your team for training and with each individual for coaching
- Strategically delegate accounts to individuals based on their abilities
- Work with the team and individuals to monitor data for regional and branch level penetration, spend, contraction, and churn on an ongoing basis
- Create strategic initiatives with team members to grow accounts and address trends
- Follow-up with the team and individuals on progress with initiatives while gathering feedback useful for future initiatives
- Report to the Director, Customers Success weekly on progress
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous roles in Customer Success, Sales, or B2B account management
- Experience managing a highly effective team
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive and positive manner
- Familiarity with remote meeting tools as well as experience with remote meetings
- Technical abilities include CRM experience, and the ability to quickly learn company-specific tools
- The ability to pull data from an internal database and process it using Google Sheets/Excel making inferences based on that data and anecdotal evidence
- Specific industry experience in construction or building materials is a plus
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by an employer.
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.