Interlock is the first decentralized security platform that’s changing the security paradigm with blockchain. We’re creating an ecosystem of community-driven security products and a threat intelligence network to protect web users and decentralized finance. Our vision is to become an ungated threat intelligence platform that elevates our understanding of cybercrime and strengthens the world’s ability to battle online threats. Our first product is a browser extension giving instant protection from browser-based threats, while rewarding users for sharing anonymized browsing data.
What will I be doing at Interlock?
This startup is growing fast! We need someone who lives and breathes the current shift to Web3, someone who can seamlessly manage multiple community channels at any one time and supercharge our growth.
This is a very niche opportunity to join a cybersecurity start-up in the early stages of our company and to join a social impact business that you’ll be proud to have worked for.
The position will not be very typical but you will still be expected to bring your strongest work ethic to the table while being able to improvise and catch on to new concepts and trends.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and run all social channels, including Telegram, Discord, Twitter, etc. and the launch and roll out of new channels.
- Effortlessly create and manage social media calendars and schedules for Interlock’s content strategy and campaigns.
- Coordinate with the content team to maximize the performance of posts.
- Provide recommendations for the founders and wider team’s accounts.
- Come up with ample amounts of creative ideas, from video to article formats.
- Steer our Social Media strategy through a mixture of creative concepts and smart analytical decision-making.
- Be the social media go-to person within Interlock; you will need to spot trends and know about the latest platform releases way ahead of anyone else.
- Write error free copy and make sure all posts represent Interlocks voice.
- Report back on social stats during team meetings, and provide insightful deep dives to improve future performance.
- Manage paid social activity.
- Respond quickly to create adoption opportunities and awareness of Interlock around topical talking points and calendar events.
- Grow engagement with the Interlock community by creating a positive and engaging reputation across all channels.
What skills do I need for this role?
- Ambition - Are you energetic and optimistic about the future of Web3 and DeFi? Are you full of ideas and want to challenge the history of the internet?
- You’re great at communicating and working with others - whether this is with a client or a colleague, you bring excitement to collaborate every time.
- Adaptable - we are a start-up. Things move fast. We’re taking you with us so you gotta be able to adapt and be agile…(and we’ll provide the support for you every step of the way).
- Confidence - This is an emerging intersection of technology and we are doing something that hasn’t been done before. We want you to have your say, challenge senior team members and be vocal with your opinions or questions.
Ok…Tell me more?
Some benefits of working with us are:
- Work with a fast-paced cybersecurity startup
- Join the blockchain community or grow the presence you already have
- Referrals and incentives for the future
- Opportunity for internal growth
At Interlock we celebrate differences; we believe that inclusion is critical to our success and that diversity brings value; and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.