There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
- Work within the Customer Operations org to own relationships with provider customers and manage accounts. Optimize overall customer success as measured by NPS, retention, and healthy adoption of the product!
- Focus your efforts on nurturing our SMB customer relationships and building out processes and resources to help them be successful with Osmind. Serve as an escalation point as needed for SMB customers' support needs. Develop ways to be more proactive and efficient at addressing escalations
- Join a high growth, scaling Customer Success team as a foundational hire, helping us to define our operational and enablement processes to meet our business objectives. Bring a problem-solving mindset that will help move the business forward and set us up for long term success
- Lead initiatives to increase onboarding speed and product adoption by customers. Leverage analytics suites and tracking to automate follow-up processes and determine where higher-touch is needed
- Work directly with Sales for customer handoffs after closing the sale, coordinating and conducting onboarding/implementation and adoption, and managing relationship to ensure upsells and renewals
- Be the voice of the customer in helping Product define our product roadmap based off customer feedback
- Work with Growth team to identify product champions to encourage referrals and partnership opportunities
- 3+ years in customer success, account management, or implementation roles in the past
- You’re a process thinker with a knack for systematizing processes while maintaining the human element
- Understanding and passion for healthcare industry
- You consider yourself a people person and enjoy jumping on the phone with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented
- Able to project manage, collaborate and effectively work with cross-functional partners
- Startup experience (preferably early-stage) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and prioritize high impact activities
- Previous experience working with healthcare providers
- Familiarity with our customer ops stack or tools like them: Hubspot, Intercom, Jira, Mixpanel
- Basic technical knowledge to be able to more effectively troubleshoot customer issues with our Engineering team
- Passion for innovative mental health treatments, e.g. psychedelic medicine, neuromodulation. You get excited about the science and where this field is headed. You've followed the news and are embedded in existing communities
What we offer
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup. Our philosophy is to set team members up for career and personal growth
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3-1/2 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.