There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
We are a series A funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.) We are searching for a Community Manager to educate and serve a large community of clinicians and patients focused on mental health. In this role, you will actively build and manage these communities and amplify user voices that help us create the best products and experiences for them.
Let’s transform mental healthcare, together.
What You'll Do
- We’re passionate about our clinician and patient communities and your main focus will be to nurture these audiences and identify best practices for collecting and sharing multi-channel feedback effectively to enhance their experience
- Oversee a community content calendar, newsletter, events, surveys, and other initiatives to actively engage and excite our users
- Be an internal advocate within Osmind for clinicians and patients by collaboration with product teams and sharing user feedback, experiences with the larger organization through: 1) weekly/monthly community analytics reports that deliver performance trends, insights, and key learnings to stakeholders, 2) soliciting & compiling user feedback and product suggestions, 3)conducting community health audits to assess strengths and opportunities
- Create experiments to drive user engagement, bring our brand values to life, and retain our most passionate users
- Build business cases and advocate for product, policy, or process improvements based on user feedback and broader healthcare trends, with an eye toward proactive and scalable solutions
- Work alongside our broader marketing team to surface community stories and produce collaborative content about topics that matter to our users
- Initiate and maintain relationships with KOLs and experts in the mental health and psychedelics space
- Translate community and research initiatives into advocacy efforts that Osmind can participate in internally and as a public benefit corporation (PBC)
- You'll work on collaborative projects with teams across marketing, physician leadership, data science, product, customer success, customer support, and other teams.
- 3+ years of professional experience in community management, lifecycle marketing, engagement marketing, or other relevant experience
- You have successfully built community, user engagement, and/or other innovative marketing programs that drive engagement, retention, brand advocacy, and delight
- You have experience with content strategy or developing community content that drives engagement. Email marketing experience is a plus.
- You have robust written and verbal communication, and can own and manage projects end-to-end with strong prioritization skills
- You are analytical, data-driven, and can adeptly synthesize insights and recommendations for how to thoughtfully scale our offerings. You use data to create compelling stories which allow for internal teams to make better informed decisions and execute on their roadmaps
- You have deep expertise in highly collaborative and cross-functional team environments, and understand how to influence and drive product decisions when many stakeholders are involved
- You enjoy building connections with experts, leaders, and voices in the healthcare community and anchor your efforts on values of integrity and empathy for others
- You are passionate about mental health and engaging with clinician/patient audiences
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- 100% employer contribution to healthcare insurance (medical, dental, vision) and 50% contribution for dependents
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Four months 100% paid parental leave for all parent types (biological, adoption, foster, etc)
- One month 100% paid miscarriage leave for either parent
- Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry.
- Be part of an all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun.
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup.
About us and more
The tl;dr: we're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We take the work that we do very seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Sometimes you’ll catch us singing karaoke, making memes, or going out for a run together.
We have a five-star average Glassdoor review, check us out!
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.