PROJECT MANAGER / OPERATIONS MANAGER SAAS B2B.
Location: Remote team, EU Time Zones. Engagement: Full time.
PUSHTech.com is hiring a highly motivated Project Manager / Operations Manager located in European Time Zones, Full professional proficiency or Bilingual Spanish and English, who will have cross team functions and management responsibilities within the software development team, Connectivity team, Product team, Customer Success team and Executive team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage multiple company projects and teams using agile methodologies.
- Design, organize and document business processes.
- Create and improve frameworks and systems.
- Manage and organize the company Jira.
- Track and report business KPIS.
- Knowledge transfer across the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- +5 years of experience within the software industry.
- +5 years using agile methodologies.
- Exceptional knowledge of software applications/products development.
- Full professional proficiency or Bilingual Spanish and English.
- Excellent communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- High degree of responsibility and commitment at work.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Looking for personal and professional growth and challenges.
- Self-driven, dynamic, energetic, flexible and proactive nature.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Experience with Jira, Git, Scrum, Kanban, Process mapping, Lean methodologies.
- Passionate about service, process improvement, learning and technology.
- Honest and with integrity
Salary and Benefits:
Rewarding career within a remote culture company.
- Competitive remuneration, benefits and bonus packages.
- Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and very talented colleagues.
- Focused on the people who are part of the company and their quality of life.
- Goal-oriented and Flexible.
- Innovative and in continuous evolution.
- Integrated by responsible and proactive people.