We are seeking a Customer Support Engineer who is excited about offering top-notch support and advocating for our users! At CodeSignal, we want to grow our business exponentially, and growing our support team is critical to that goal. This is an opportunity to work internally and with clients to ensure that we are meeting user needs and keeping satisfaction high. The right candidate for this role is an exceptional multi-tasker with a track-record in support; someone who can juggle competing priorities, and who welcomes a diverse set of responsibilities, including research, troubleshooting, and complex problem-solving.
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new support milestones quarter after quarter
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and leverage knowledge to assist users
- Have a clear understanding of the workflows and needs of users
- Balance and prioritize multiple tickets, conduct research, and maintain an ongoing support queue
- Delight users through effective and efficient communication and resolutions of issues
- Gather careful data points for each issue presented to you in order to inform a thoughtful and elegant resolution
- Maintain communication with users and internal stakeholders to ensure an excellent user experience
- 2+ years experience in a support role (preferably with B2B or SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative teamwork skills
- Ability to adjust strategies quickly based on new information
- Ability to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on location
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Flexible vacation policy and WFH arrangement
📚 Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company