Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
As the lead Graphic Designer at East Coast Lifestyle, your job is to work closely with team members to create marketing material for advertising, newsletters, website, packaging & more.
- Help with Brand Identity (logos, visual brand guidelines, colour pallets, seasonal documents, etc)
- Marketing & Advertising Design (newsletter campaigns, social media campaigns, advertising assets, website banners, flyers, etc)
- Packaging Graphic Design (polymailer bags, retail bags etc)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mandatory graphic design experience (must include links to your portfolio alongside your application to be considered for an interview)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) for each social media platform accordingly
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Lightroom & Illustrator)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while meeting deadlines
- Experience working alongside a dynamic team - with a focus on content creation, social media support and on-going coaching campaign development
- Passionate about the clothing industry
- Love working in a fast-paced environment. Able to thrive in a growth-stage environment, characterized by a rapid pace and change.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply:
Use link or email resume/portfolio to [email protected]