FileCloud is seeking a driven and ambitious Technical Content & Communication Manager who will be responsible for prioritizing, producing and communicating technical information and industry trends through SEO-optimized digital content. As our content specialist, you will create high-quality, meaningful work that shines a light on FileCloud’s features, clearly defining our unique selling proposition and helping drive demand. In addition, you will ensure proper communication of our new and refreshed content both internally as well as to our prospects, customers and partners.
Our ideal candidate is a technically oriented, self-driven person who is equally comfortable collaborating with engineers, marketers, and customers and working independently. You must have a writing portfolio showcasing your experience in SEO and technical writing for different audiences, channels, and mediums.
- Work in collaboration with marketing, engineering, sales and the remainder of the content team to prioritize the content funnel, based on SEO requirements, focused use cases, verticals and more.
- Help refine existing content creation processes for optimized and efficient workflows.
- Develop optimized technical content for websites, blogs, documentation and other marketing touchpoints as needed.
- Continuously evaluate and recommend the best format for new content creation, including written content, video format, infographics, audio (podcast) and more.
- Optimize on-page SEO for the website/blog (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Constantly research competition and industry trends, evaluate 3rd party research firms, thought leaders, technical writers and influencers in the market to identify creative ways to produce content, in addition to content generated in-house.
- Implement various elements of the pre-defined content marketing strategy in collaboration with senior management.
- Improve older SEO pages/ blogs as part of the content calendar to boost search rankings.
- Analyze existing content in order to improve future content creation.
- Initiate and maintain frequent communication to inform internal stakeholders about FileCloud’s ever growing content library.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to create newsletters, drip emails and nurture programs, promoting our latest and greatest content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of technical product writing experience, preferably in the SaaS space
- Understanding & working knowledge of SEO
- Prolific writer with the ability to develop engaging content from a blank page
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to work in USA Central Time Zone
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with WordPress CMS
- Experience working with SEMrush/ similar SEO tools
- Experience working with Marketing Automation Platforms, e.g.: Mailchimp, Marketo etc.
- A globally distributed team of passionate people committed to personal growth and development of our products
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities
- A mentorship model wherein your mentor and team support your development
- A competitive salary and paid time-off
- Full-time, fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Reimbursement of hardwareMonthly lunch and Internet stipend