We are seeking a mid-weight Product Designer looking to build the next generation of crypto projects.
The ideal candidate will have a holistic approach to product design, and a portfolio that covers both UX and UI processes. We are also conducting user research, so experience in user research is preferable but not essential.
This position will report to the Head of Design and will work with cross-functional team members such as Technical engineering heads, product owners, etc.
- Maintain and improve large design libraries
- Create new components for high-fidelity mockups
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Work closely with senior designers
- Coordinate with product engineers
- Present ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
Requirements & skills
- This is a mid-weight position, so we expect you to have around 3 years experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer
- Good knowledge of accessibility, usability and design patterns.
- Good Figma skills – we do everything in Figma ✨.
- Experience working with design systems and shared libraries.
- Skilled at creating components and working with variants and instances.
- Ideally you’re also a wizard with auto-layout and responsive design. You always consider different screen sizes.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work – we work with many different stakeholders and teams, so you must be comfortable working on varied projects.
- Ability to think through a problem by crafting user stories, user flows and wireframes.
- Creativity and willingness to push the visual design. We want to make beautiful and delightful apps.
- Passion for design. Fortunately, we work in an industry that’s open to new ideas, so if you want to try something weird, we’ll probably enjoy it.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meetups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid days off