About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Product Designer to help the Design Team build and expand the many facets of YouOwnYou. As a product designer for iVirtual, you will be responsible for the end to end process, which includes both UX and UI design. The candidate will work closely with the Human Design Lead and with the Development team.
What you should have
- 5+ years of product design experience, ideally in a startup environment.
- You’ve designed and successfully launched a B2B product.
- You have complete understanding of UX and UI design principles.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your UX and UI skill, including the process and the end-product visual design.
- Ability to work independently without much hand-holding.
- Ability to recognize the speed that the company is moving with and adapt to it.
- Proficiency in English in order to communicate properly with the team.
- Identify with the design manifesto of iVirtual, which you can from the link https://bit.ly/3OzrPNc.
What you'll be responsible for
- Working with the Human Design Lead in order to translate business goals into the products.
- Initiating user research to kickstart a project, delivering user personas, user flows, and wireframes as needed.
- Doing rapid prototyping based on the research, which will be tested by conducting usability testing sessions (bonus if you’ve conducted usability testing remotely).
- Mastering all of your tools, and for us the majority of the work will be done in Figma.
- Maintaining and organizing design systems in Figma.
- Creating designs that adapt well for multiple devices and screen sizes (responsive design and native apps)
- Implementing pixel-perfect visual design, with major emphasis on Typography.
- Designing within the company’s brand guidelines and implementing them consistently throughout the product.
- Working hand in hand with product managers and developers to make sure that the assets you produced are implemented correctly by the development team.
We will also value
- Knowledge on HTML and CSS.
- Ability to prototype (Figma, After Effects, Principle, Framer, etc).
- You know your way around Asana.
What's in it for you
- Competitive compensation package.
- You’ll be one of the founding members of our Design team and have a real impact and ownership on the direction of our Products.
- You will be able to give meaningful contribution to the journey of the product through your work and your opinions.
- We keep meetings as minimum as possible.
- Work from anywhere, we are a fully distributed team and you’ll have a diverse team working with you across the world.
- You can join us and become one of the thought leaders in the space of data privacy.
At iVirtual, we’re diving into the future together to make the digital world a better place for everyone that loves technology. We attract bright minds from diverse backgrounds that ask the big questions and tackle big challenges. We’re on the side of people that value their digital privacy, who want freedom of choice and that want to explore the virtual world freely and safely.
iVirtual is made up of a collective group of passionate and excited individuals who are constantly pushing the boundaries to create their vision into a reality.
iVirtual offers a meritocratic and collaborative team culture that provides a perfect environment for fostering innovation and creativity while challenging each individual team member to excel in their specific area as well as cross-pollinate ideas. Each team member at iVirtual brings a unique perspective to the company.
Interested in this position?
Apply using the button below or send your CV/Resume, portfolio, and a short cover letter to [email protected]