Livetech is a Raleigh, NC based experiential learning agency that specializes in curriculum development, event marketing, and eLearning for adults 50+. Livetech partners with brands/clients that want to reach the 50+ demographic with educational programming, products, or services. We are passionate about our work and our team’s success. Check out our team at https://www.liveteched.com/about.
This UI/UX Designer role offers a flexible work schedule with hybrid remote work opportunity, though prefer employee live in the Triangle area. Commensurate with experience, Livetech offers competitive pay range of $70 - 95K with bonus potential and generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life insurance and disability income protection, plus 26 paid days off per year.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will design interfaces from scratch and reimagine existing UIs, optimizing for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems, an acumen for designing interfaces that implement well into complex software and with specific technical considerations, and an ability to communicate well with both stakeholders and developers.
· Design the responsive, accessible front-end of new medium-scale web and mobile software projects
· Revise UIs for existing applications and features within existing applications, sometimes working within the confines of the front-end stack for that application
· Design short interactive digital experiences for use within our event ecosystem
· Present designs to both client and internal stakeholders and field feedback - implement, advise, or defend as appropriate
· Work with the dev team to implement the interfaces you’ve designed or modify them when necessary
· Own the user experience of the software after launch, looking for gaps and opportunities for improvement
· Implement accessibility within existing and new UIs
UI/UX Designer, ClearfireFull Time Employment
UI/UX Designer, LogiceaFull Time Employment
UX / UI Designer, CriyaFull Time Employment
UX/UI Designer, PalloFull Time Employment
UI/UX Designer, Adaptive Financial Consulting LtdContract Employment