Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
As a Junior CRM Manager, you will join an ambitious, international, and performance-driven team. Be responsible for creating, translating and set-up new e-mail campaigns for our consumer brand Autohero. Optimize the Customer Journey, create Omni-Channel communication concepts and be responsible for actively monitoring the performance of your own campaigns.
What you will tackle
What you are good at
- Be responsible for all CRM activities from conception to implementation
- Project-based creation, setup and translation of new email templates for our retail brand Autohero
- Analyze and optimize email campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Set up A/B testing to improve CRM related KPIs. Internal design and engineering resources are available for this purpose
- Coordinate all campaign related activities with relevant stakeholders
Why AUTO1 Group
- A degree in communication, marketing or comparable, but you are also welcome as an autodidact
- Initial professional experience in designing email campaigns, templates, newsletters or in conducting A/B tests would be desirable, but is not a must
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset that allows you to challenge the status quo with innovative solutions
- Creativity and the ability to quickly understand complex issues
- Hands-on mentality, eagerness to learn and a structured approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, Polish or Swedish
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and training
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- Stay Mindful! We believe that mental well-being is crucial for your personal and professional success.Release tension with free access to Headspace!
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.