Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space.
Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Director of Product to lead our Growth team! The ideal candidate is an experienced product owner who turns complex ideas into simple, engaging user experiences. This person must be an exceptional people leader & manager who has built product teams in a cross functional, growth stage environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead our team of PMs across our three product lines of 21Share ETPs, Amun Tokens, and Crypto Trading. Collaborate with your teams to set a multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap. Define and own OKRs and KPIs.
- Cross functionally lead a team with Design, Engineering, and other teams across the organization to ensure we’re aligned on our goals and building the right products for our customers
- Ensuring that we’re optimizing the way we ideate and deliver on new products and features, focusing on building the right products with high velocity and continuous improvement
- Build and lead an exceptional team of Product Managers that allow us to deliver new products & features to our users at a high velocity without sacrificing quality
- Build a culture of action, ownership and learning while setting up efficient and lightweight process
- Drive investment decisions within your team, and make and justify annual recommendations on investment-level for your product area
What You Need To Be Great In This Role:
- 7+ years of experience including 2+ years of managing / leading a team
- Proven track record leading a product team and coordinating across different organizational departments ranging from engineering to sales
- Ability to work with other product team members who own specific features or domains
- Ability to work with other product team members to ensure work prioritization is in consistent alignment with the product vision and roadmap
- A desire to continuously learn and grow, ideally someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and knows how to learn from failures to always be improving
- Caring deeply about building a best-in-class product with great attention to detail
- Strong intuition around culture and how to hire people who align with our operating principles
- A desire to be a builder rather than optimize, someone who is motivated by building teams and products from an early stage
- Experience successfully translating a vision into an executable product strategy
- Fintech, crypto, and/or trading experience, a plus
- Deep experience successfully both launching “0 to 1” products and iterating on more mature products. You know how to create magnificent experiences from customer insights, product analytics and business priorities.