TL;DR: build a knowledge graph of the US Healthcare system at a Healthcare Data Start-up helping new Healthcare technologies get adopted by doctors quickly.
Our Company: we build data and software tools for sales and marketing teams that sell healthcare products, to ensure that adoption of new technologies is not a limiting factor to improving patients' quality of life. We're a well-funded and experienced 6-person team with rapidly growing and happy customers.
Our Product: is a database of every person and organization in the US Healthcare system, with detailed information on each entity and their relationships to each other.
Your Mission: is to organize a wide variety of different Healthcare data sources to form one coherent picture of the US Healthcare system as a Knowledge Graph. This requires solving a variety of challenging Information Retrieval, Entity Resolution, and Classification problems.
- Sam (CEO) Co-Founded a Clinical Diagnostics Lab that raised $14 million from Y Combinator and A16z.
- Sav (CTO) was the CTO of a start-up which he scaled to $50M in revenue.
- Nike (Founding Engineer) built and led the Huffington Post's remote engineering team.
- Denis (Data Engineer) was the lead Dev Ops engineer at a successful Real Estate start-up.
- Martin (Data Engineer) has been the software lead / CTO at multiple start-ups.
- Rayhnuma (Head of Business Operations) was a senior product manager at a Healthcare Data Company.
What we're looking for:
- Statistics. You have 20+ years of incremental advancement from 2+2=4 (perhaps a PhD or equivalent professional experience using applied statistics).
- Programming. You rapidly write high quality code.
- Graph XP. You’ve (ideally) worked on solving entity resolution / record linkage / knowledge graph problems.
- Manager of 1. You can see a complex project from inception to happy users with no oversight. You won't, because we're collaborative. But you could.
- Low ego. You give and receive feedback easily, and assume good intent.
- Remote Experience. You are comfortable working with colleagues across large time zone differences.
- Interest in Healthcare. You are, or are interested in becoming, a domain expert in Healthcare.
What We Offer:
- Transparency, trust and integrity. We are honest, principled, and treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Talented Coworkers. Who are a pleasure to work with.
- Generous Stock Options. We're early in our start-up journey so can offer potentially life-changing equity grants.
- Remote-first. We are global team that adheres to remote-first best practices.
- Mission-driven. An opportunity to quantifiably improve human life.
- Fun. Serious work does not have to be done seriously. Life is short.