The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. MailerLite
is part of this network and one of the fastest-growing email marketing software tools in the galaxy. We're looking for a Content Writer who can embrace our values and brand voice while delivering email marketing expertise that helps businesses grow online.
Our next writer will have specific experience writing about (or being a user of) email marketing software and how it connects the entire online customer experience including topics like email automation, advanced segmentation, website design, and performance analytics.
Content marketing is central to MailerLite’s marketing approach, which includes blog articles, guides, website and landing page copy, videos, and whatever other new types of content our audiences need to grow their business.
You'll be challenged
As a content writer, it’s your job to help people learn and grow their businesses through content. You will become a MailerLite product expert, research and propose new topic ideas, and work with the SEO team to optimize content for organic growth.
Take ownership and responsibility
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
Work and learn
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world. Being in a team of innovators means constantly learning and trying out new things.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
What we expect from you
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Exhibit excellent writing and editing skills. Native English speakers only. Grammar nerds, please apply!
- Able to work independently (and remotely), handle several projects at once and meet deadlines
- Must have website copywriting experience, such as product feature pages and landing pages
- Experience following SEO briefs while writing in-depth articles that are clear and enjoyable to read
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, especially with email marketing tools
- Track record of producing content that increases engagement and drives leads
- Great written communication skills
What we offer
- Salary: $45,000-$65,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Meet the Team Lead
Jonas, Content Lead
I'm Jonas, Content Lead at The Remote Company. I've been with the company for over 4 years and love the freedom, flexibility, and trust that our leaders give us. My team lives by our company values, especially in our pursuit to keep learning and improving while finding a healthy balance to stay creative and open-minded.