The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. In this role, you'll be working with MailerLite, MailerSend and MailerCheck.
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) that is eager to maintain and improve our infrastructure. You're knowledgeable in Docker and Kubernetes, and have experience with IaC tools. Furthermore, you're a great team player with a positive attitude.
Why The Remote Company?
Wondering why we think you’ll love working with The Remote Company? Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be bored
We will consistently maintain and improve our infrastructure. You will work with Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and more.
- You'll be challenged with interesting tasks
Did you come up with an idea that could automate processes? We encourage you to share, own, and implement your ideas!
- You'll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
We've been working remotely for the past 8 years.
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- Knowing Kubernetes and Helm is a must
- Experience with IaC tools (any)
- Experience with NGiNX, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Background in Linux/Unix
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Networking knowledge
- You look for automation possibilities when doing redundant tasks
- You're a great team player with a positive attitude
- You have a sense of personal responsibility
- You consistently want to learn more and improve your skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Salary: $50,000-$70,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Looking forward to hearing from you!