About the Role
NinjaOne is looking for a regional Marketing Coordinator with a take-charge attitude and excellent attention to detail to assist the marketing team with event planning, website localization, email marketing, social media, digital campaign setup, content promotion, webinar production, customer marketing and much more. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and eager to continue learning. The Marketing Coordinator, DACH is comfortable working in a closely measured environment where quantifiable results are the primary goal. This position will be primarily responsible for the DACH region and will report to the Marketing Manager DACH.
This is an exciting career opportunity to gain experience across the marketing team, work with senior leaders, and impact the performance of the marketing team. NinjaOne’s continued explosive growth will present new challenges and future opportunities to grow your career within NinjaOne.
Location- Hybrid remote in Berlin, Germany
What You’ll be Doing
- Supporting the deployment of the regional marketing plans
- Contributing to the management of events in the territory: tradeshows, roadshows, product launches, sales and distributor meetings
- Assisting the corporate marketing team with digital marketing efforts; manages placements and updates, and recommend new means to increase brand awareness on the web
- Managing advertisement campaigns and placement;
- Developing and maintaining event-related equipment, such as stands and banners for the region;
- Managing sales documentation, promotional objects and apparel inventory for the region;
- Supporting the partner marketing in attributed territory, along with relationships with reseller and software partner counterparts;
- Native German speaker who is Fluent in English
- 2 years’ experience as a Coordinator working in any of these areas of marketing demand generation, content marketing, event planning, or channel marketing
- Familiarity with SFDC and marketing automation or email marketing software(s)
- Experience in B2B software (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, preferred but not required
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessively Organized and Productive.
- Self-Starter. Each member of our team wears a variety of hats. You’re the kind of person who takes action and ownership (instead of waiting to be told what to do).
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
- Our flexible working hours with home office options enable you to successfully balance your personal life and your job
- Grow personally and together with one of the fastest growing companies globally
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with an amazing international workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Brandenburg Gate (close to all transit)