What would be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting senior team with project management for our clients
- Creating proposals for consulting projects
- Optimization of company communication materials, such as presentations
- Assisting our CEO with scheduling and the follow up of work streams
- Supporting the team in creating proposal materials for new leads, services, and campaigns
- Supporting team in new business acquisition: building up a strong network of potential partners (calling/meeting brands and agencies to pitch projects)
- Database creation & optimization
- Preparing of monthly client reports
- Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated student, taking on a compulsory internship or working student position as part of their business/marketing degree. We want a creative and energetic addition to our team, with a hands-on attitude, based in Berlin.
- You bring business development, sales, or marketing experience along with knowledge of business and/or marketing from your BA/MA degree.
- You have strong analytical skills and pride yourself to be self-organized, always on top of your deliverables.
- You’re an expert in creating eye-catching presentations that deliver a punchy and convincing message.
- You thrive learning new skills and don’t hesitate to take over ownership.
- You work autonomously and drive projects on your own.
- You enjoy working in fast-moving start-ups and new challenges excite you.
- You are a team player, understanding that only as a team will we reach our goals.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and are a native (or equivalent) English speaker. Ideally, you also speak German. Additional languages are such as French, Italian Dutch, Spanish are a big plus.
- Full autonomy and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Working from the heart of Berlin + remote working
- Min 20hs / week
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Min. 6 months internship / working student role
We look forward to receiving your application at [email protected]
or by clinking in the link.