After joining us you will ...
We'd love to hear from you if you ...
- support the content team with research, copywriting, image sourcing, information verification, concept ideation, basic image editing, social media community management and active outreach.
- support the editorial calendar creation through concepts and optimisations
- support maintaining the heyfina website with fresh copy, translations and designs when needed
- support with email marketing - build email campaigns (add text, images, links, suggest improvements) following our design template and email journey logic
- support our PR effort maintaining our press page, delegating incoming press enquiries, supporting the founding team with photoshoots/interviews when needed
- support with compiling and visualising marketing reports
- support the Head of Marketing with on-off tasks and projects on various topics such as SEO, performance marketing, reporting, strategy, influencers communications
You should join us because you want to ...
- are passionate about early-stage startups
- have an academic background, or already first work experience, in marketing
- are structured and well-organised
- are reliable and ambitious
- are a native German speaker with an excellent command of English
- have design experience or interest (not a must)
- build inclusive finance platforms for everyone and have a positive societal impact
- be part of a diverse team that values everyone's unique background, thrives in a transparent culture and appreciates honest and frequent feedback
- be joined by forward-thinking people in the early-days of a fast-pacing company whose culture and work environment will be shaped by everyone
- be part of an exciting journey and shape the growth of the company through your own initiatives
- be offered a flexible virtual-first work setup
fina is redefining financial well-being to be inclusive, educational and - dare we say it - fun.
Our mission is to make smart money decisions accessible to everyone.
We believe there is more to financial life than just numbers and returns. Democratizing access to financial products for a greater diversity of people means providing access to different financial opportunities. But it doesn't and shouldn't stop there. We are building a product focusing on financial well-being rather than financial services.
fina was established by Léonie and Tim, two mission-driven startup enthusiasts who have extensive experience in startups, scale-ups and venture capital with a particular passion for the consumer FinTech space. We are backed by a diverse group of leading European early-stage VCs and amazing entrepreneurs.
We're growing and are looking for more people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of personal finance. We currently span 11 nationalities and are working from Germany, the UK & Switzerland. We combine experience from start-ups, scale-ups, corporates, banking, venture capital, agencies and consulting.