As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation
* Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles
* Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Software development using Java, J2EE, XML, Java frameworks - Spring, Spring-boot, Hibernate
* Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST. .
* Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production environments.
* Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
* Any working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Cloud Foundry, AWS, Kafka etc.
* Full-stack development skill set
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans