J.P. Morgan Payments sits at the intersection of finance and technology and is one of the largest players (processing $6 trillion of payments a day) in an industry undergoing a major transformation. We are focused on supporting transformational technologies and business model shifts such as e-commerce marketplaces and B2B2C platforms, digital wallets, virtual accounts, embedded banking, Liink and JPM Coin, as well as serving the payments and value-added service needs of small businesses. These market opportunities have us not only competing with our traditional global banking rivals, but also increasingly with fintechs and big tech where we target new buying centers and need to influence end-users.
The JPM Payments Marketing Analytics team is responsible for measuring the effectiveness and driving the strategy of Payments marketing as the business evolves and our competitive set expands. As a data scientist on the Payments Marketing Analytics team, you will:
* Build and deploy multi-touch attribution models to improve valuations of marketing investment and optimize spend across channels;
* Utilize statistical and ML models to analyze how the sequence of touches (webinars, events, social, etc.) can be optimized to improve engagement and conversion;
* Train and validate lead scoring models based on both explicit data (what leads share directly) and implicit data (how a lead interacts with various content marketing efforts);
* Develop robust CLTV models with deep segmentation (LOB, client size, product type, sub-product, and industry) to support ROMI analysis;
* Own automation of marketing reporting using Alteryx and Tableau;
* Explain complex modeling approaches in simple terms and develop compelling narratives that connect modeling results with marketing problems.
* 7+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing analytics and campaign performance measurement/optimization, including knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Google Analytics, and similar platforms/tools;
* Alteryx Advanced or Expert Certification (required);
* 3+ years of experience using Alteryx and Tableau for business analytics and reporting;
* 5+ years of experience applying ML and advanced statistical modeling (e.g., classification, regression, clustering, time series forecasting, collaborative filtering, etc.) in a marketing context;
* Advanced knowledge of SQL and either Python or R;
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science/analytics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or finance).
Candidates who will be successful in this role will be:
* Excellent at solving unstructured problems independently;
* Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks;
* Able to articulate findings and deliver practical data insights in a compelling manner to senior leadership;
* Intellectually curious and eager to learn new things with an eye towards innovation.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans