We are searching for a full time motion designer. U will be animating illustrations created by our illustrator (but also creating some yourself). Illustrations are human illustrations.
Your daily work will be animating illustrations for our digital escape rooms and creating explainer videos. Creating explainer videos using illustrations and putting voice overs into illustrations. Also you will be turning ilustration into lottie animations.
- Strong portfolio, must have live examples of web UI interaction design and UI animation
- 2+ years of design experience
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as After Effects, Sketch, and other animation prototyping tools (Lottie, Flinto, Framer, Proto.io, or ProtopPie)
- Bachelor's degree in Animation, Motion, Interaction or Graphic Design or equivalent design-related field
- Impeccable sense of timing and a deep understanding of motion curves
- Experience working with or creating a motion design language
- Experience working on a collaborative team and partnering directly with developers for design implementation
- Ability to organize projects and project files efficiently
- Knows how to give and receive constructive feedback, and how and when to defend design decisions
- Professional experience as a UI motion design preferred
- Experience with 3D tools is a plus