We’re hiring multiple founding engineer roles to work on our Go, gRPC and Typescript stack. We offer engineers:
* Every other Friday off (~26 additional days off per year) + 3 weeks PTO
* A Competitive Salary
* A 401k with a 3% company match
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Equity in Revvable
* We'll pay for you to learn how to ride a motorcycle and get your M1 license in California (totally optional)
As an engineer during the early stages of Revvable, you'll:
* Ship lots of software
* Work with great teammates
* Have ownership over functional pieces of the system
* Have lots of opportunity to grow and define your role in the organization
Revvable builds software for powersports dealerships (eg. dealerships that sell motorcycles, ATVs, electric bikes, et al.) The technology that dealerships use to run their businesses has not been significantly updated in the past 15 years, despite powersports being a $30B market. We're building a better cloud-based solution from the ground up to reshape the industry.
Check out our job description (https://bit.ly/34GQjhG) to learn more.
If you’re interested, email your LinkedIn or resume to jobs at revvable.com. If it's a fit, we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Sr. Frontend Software Engineer, RevvableSan Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, DreamboundSan Francisco, CA or remote
Senior Backend Engineer, SimpleCircleSan Francisco
Full Stack Engineer, Analytics Engineer, Product Design Lead, Head of TechOps, Local KitchensSan Francisco, CA / Remote (USTZ)
Senior Software Engineer, UberSan Francisco