caresyntax® Inc., together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 7,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year. And this is just the beginning - we're growing fast!
Headquartered in Boston and Berlin, with over 100 employees from more than 33 different nationalities, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our mission of improving surgical care.
Your work scope
- Design and implement robust software for use in critical healthcare situations.
- Create new user-facing features using React.js, Express, Typescript, and Node.js
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, testable code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinate with various team members working on distinct layers
- Participate in an Agile, SCRUM-based software development lifecyle
- Design and implement software according to industry regulations (e.g. ISO, HIPAA, etc.) and internal company policies
- Mentoring of junior/new colleagues
- College/University degree in computer science or related major
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years front-end development experience developing commercial software products in React.js, Express, Typescript, and Node.js
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiar with agile/scrum development methodology
- Experience with microservice design pattern and REST apis
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Experience working with remote and globally distributed team
- Healthcare experience a big plus
- CI/CD using Docker, Kubernetes a big plus
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) a big plus
- Excellent communication skill in English (verbal and written)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Wellness Bonus! A Wellness Stipend of 400 euro gross annual benefit to contribute to your personal health and wellness
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (if applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!