Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Finance Manager you will work side by side with our global finance team, manage accounting effectively, creating reports and ensuring that we are aligned with regulations. This is your opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced environment, to learn and to contribute!
What you bring:
- Manage and reconcile account receivables and account payables
- Matching and processing of invoices, pushing cash and credit card payments into the accounting system
- Taking care of internal and external queries on invoices and expenses
- Assist in preparation monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of consolidated group financial statements
- Assist with different treasury topics and help to improve our operational business
- Assist and deal with audit queries at interim and year end
What’s in it for you:
- 1.5-4 years of experience in finance within a small or medium sized company or tax accounting advisory firm
- Proficient skills in MS Office (especially Excel) and knowledge of the software Salesforce
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented personality with great multitasking and organizational skills
- Ideally experience with an ERP software (ideally Workday)
- Good communicator with fluent language skills in English and German
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!