Primary responsibilities include:
- Designs, analyzes, develops, reviews, tests, debugs, delivers and supports software and/or new products
- Coaches and mentors members of the team
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the importance of end to end software development which may include working in Agile frameworks & DevOps Practices
- Helps set strategic direction for the team
- May be responsible for talent acquisition
- Cultivates trust through personal and team relationships with a range of Product Owners
- Mentors and develops to high level of performance; shares tacit knowledge gained from experience
- Engages with technology and business leadership to evolve architectural principles and ensure alignment with technology solutions with these
- May include direct accountability for people management and financial budgeting
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- 12+ Years of Software development with proficiency in one or more modern programming languages with hands on Java/J2EE/Spring Framework, REST Web services
- Expertise in Performance testing tools such JMeter and Blazemeter
- Expertise in Testing Frameworks such as Junit, AssertJ, and Mockito
- High Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Eclipse/Intellij, Jenkins/Jules, GIT, and Maven build
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Knowledge of Public and Private Cloud development and deployment including Kubernetes containers and/or AWS EKS
- Ability to work in large distributed teams, conduct software analysis, develop technical designs, develop high quality code, test, debug, write automated tests, deliver and maintain highly scalable and distributed applications using Java & J2EE, Messaging - JMS, Apache Kafka
- Passionate about building an innovative culture and keen on prioritizing adoption of non-funtional requirements such as implementation of dynatrace monitoring and splunk alerting
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Sr. Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Vice President, Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 2, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 4, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 1, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment